Join the Press and be part of our wonderful community of printmakers!
Castlemaine Press membership entitles you to:
- hire the print studio space to make prints (conditions apply including completion of a free studio induction and assessment for competency), and upon booking and payment of the hire fee*
- access to our regular members-only Saturday Sessions
- participate in classes, workshops, artist talks and demonstrations
- receive e-newsletters, mail-outs and exhibition invitations
- take part in exhibitions, print exchanges and projects organised by Castlemaine Press
- submit work for curated Member shows and projects organised by Castlemaine Press*
- submit expressions of interest for paid or profile-building opportunities such as residencies and teaching roles
- apply to be a Castlemaine Press studio volunteer*
- be eligible to use the Castlemaine Press website and e-news to promote other printmaking ventures*
- vote at the Annual General Meeting*
- nominate for the Castlemaine Press Committee*
- receive 20% discount at Union Studio Art Framers in Castlemaine*
* = exclusive to members
Annual membership rates
Memberships are renewed annually on 1 June every year. Members joining or renewing in the months between will be charged a pro rata amount (simply select the month you are joining below, and the current pro rata amount will be calculated for you). A full year’s annual membership will then be due for renewal the following June.
Full (standard) $84
Full (concession) $60
Concession: Health Concession Card holder/pensioner/student/unemployed.
Opportunities for members
When paid or sought-after opportunities are organised by Castlemaine Press, members will be given the opportunity to express interest in those roles. The process is as follows:
- The opportunity will be promoted and Expressions of Interest called for via email to all members and the Castlemaine Press e-news
- Expressions of Interest will generally include a brief CV and an indication of how you would approach the role or project (maximum one page)
- Expressions of Interest will be assessed by the Castlemaine Committee of Management or their delegates.