Saturday afternoons at Castlemaine Press, 1pm-4pm
Term 2, 6 sessions from 18 May – 22 June 2019
Term 3, 8 sessions from 27 July – 14 September 2019
Artist: Melissa Proposch
This series of group studio sessions for Castlemaine Press members is ideal for beginner and intermediate printmakers looking to consolidate skills and broaden their technical range:
• Bring your own print projects to print at the studio and explore your print practice with guidance from an experienced printmaker
• Refine core print studio skills such as setting press pressure for different media
• Make prints in a deeply creative learning environment
• Tuition includes discussions and demonstrations of a range of printing and platemaking techniques over the term
COST: $35 per session.
Minimum booking 2 sessions per term ($70)
BOOK NOW through Evenbrite
Basic studio materials included, participant provides all other materials.
BE PART OF THE GROUP SHOW
Saturday Sessions printmakers are also invited to exhibit works made during the sessions in the Saturday Sessions on Show exhibition at Castlemaine Press in December. Entry $15. More details to come.
* All Saturday Sessions printmakers must complete a free studio induction *
Inductions are available 12.30 – 1pm on Saturdays prior to each afternoon session.
Melissa Proposch is an experienced practicing printmaker and teacher. She provides professional fine art print editioning services through Mirror Fish Editioning. She is also an exhibiting member of Goldfields Printmakers and a founding member and Vice Chair of Castlemaine Press. She is currently completing a Masters of Arts by Research in printmaking at Federation University.